Friday, September 14, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 14)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
5 books you really really want to read and haven't had the chance for whatever reason.

  1. Revived by Cat Patrick I just love this cover. I don't know why I haven't started it yet! It was one of my 2012 anticipated reads and everything.
  2. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse After how many 4.5-5 star reviews I read, I just knew that I had to read this book.
  3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth I bought this book the day it came out and I still have to read it. I loved Divergent although I'm a little scared to read Insurgent since it's so huge!
  4. Enclave by Ann Aguirre After hearing that this was a futuristic book with zombies, I was sold!
  5. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams This one sounds so good! I love books with immortals and I was really excited to read this one. It took me so long to buy it... I ended up buying it in paperback! I do like the paperback cover much better than the hardcover though!

4 comments:

  1. I've got Divergent and Forsaken sitting on my bedside locker. I had to buy them but now that I have them, they're just sitting there. Crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally do the same thing though. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, you MUST read Insurgent soon. :) It's everything you could hope for in a sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!