Thursday, September 13, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 13)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
A book you'd like to forget and read all over again so you can fall in love with it once more.

I feel like I keep using the same answer. I'd really like to read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins all over again! I remember just not being able to put the book down. I had to have the rest of the series as soon as I read the first book. I guess a second choice would have to be The Maze Runner by James Dashner or Cinder by Marissa Meyer. These are two of my all-time favorites. The Maze Runner keeps you guessing non-stop. I absolutely loved the world-building! I was surprised by how much I loved Cinder. I wasn't so sure about the whole "retelling" thing. I actually think that Cinder was only my 2nd or 3rd retelling that I've read. I absolutely ADORED it. I'm so excited for Scarlet to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!