Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 12)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
A book you regret not having read sooner.

I feel like I've almost answered this one already. I wish that I read The Hunger Games way back when it came out in 2008. I could've said that I was a hard core fan since the beginning. I actually only read the series last November. I feel like I've read it forever ago!

8 comments:

  1. ditto, but the upside to reading it later is that all the books were already out by the time I got sucked into the series so there wasn't a long wait time for the next book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read THG in 2009, so quite soon after it came out, but Joie is right - the upside to catching onto a series a bit late is that you don't have to wait ages for the rest of the series to come out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I read THG about a year ago, but I wish I'd read it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also behind on this one. I have only read the first one and that was after the movie came out. I actually got the book about 6 months before the movie, but when I found out about the movie, I had to wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the Catching Fire movie!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!