Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 11)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
Favorite book genre and what made you fall in love with it.

I don't even think that I should answer this one. My blog name even has my favorite genre in it! Let's see if you can guess... DYSTOPIAN! I absolutely love this genre. I think I just love seeing what the future could hold. Although I really hope that the future isn't like any of the books that I really like! Most dystopian novels have a lot of hardship and the future just isn't looking too bright. The book that really got me into reading dystopians was of course The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. As soon as I finished the entire trilogy, I went online and kept searching until I found out that there's actually a whole genre for futuristic novels only. And thus, I love dystopians!

2 comments:

  1. I put Dystopian in my Day 11 too! :D Though I read The Hunger Games way after getting into dystopias.
    -Akira @ The Literary Path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dystopian is definitely my favorite genre. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!