Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 10)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it!
3 books you'd really like to see go to the big screen.

The Selection by Kiera Cass I just think this would make an awesome movie. Futuristic world with a futuristic romance and a futuristic competition! How awesome would that be? Plus, I'd love to see these characters come to life.

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray This would be one of the funniest movies ever. The story is amazing and each and every character is so unique. I loved the book because we really got to see inside each character.

Divergent by Veronica Roth I've heard that this is already in the making to be a movie but I'm not sure if it's a rumor or not! I just hope that it's not. This would be an awesome movie! It's so action-packed!

What books would you like to see made into movies?

6 comments:

  1. I would love to see the Selection on the big screen. It would be so good. I haven't read Beauty Queens by Libba Bray, but it's on my wishlist. The cover is so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be awesome too. :) I hope that the show makes the CW.

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to read Divergent! Maybe I'll just wait for all three books to come out like I did with The Hunger Games.
    -Akira @ The Literary Path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would do that. I forgot what happened in Divergent so I can't really read Insurgent until I reread the first book!

      Delete
  3. Lucky you- the selection is being turned into a series :) and America's boyfriend will be played by William Moseley whom was King Peter in narnia *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that William Moseley would be her boyfriend! Thanks so much for telling me. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!