Monday, September 3, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge (Day 3)

I recently found out about this book challenge hosted by Jude of In Between. I thought that it was a cool idea so I decided I'd join in on it! Each day for the next 30 days, (minus 2, since this started on September 1) you just answer the question listed at Jude's blog. Simple as that. I thought that it seemed like fun!

Since I'm starting this late, I decided I'd just answer the first 3 questions.

You're favorite books and the best ones you've read of all time.

Favorite Books

1.) The Selection by Kiera Cass
2.) Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
3.) Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Best Books I've Read of All Time

This ones easy. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins! Also, the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I can't recommend these enough.

Least Favorite books of All Time

Believe it or not, I haven't read a book that I've disliked. Yet.

Favorite Characters and Which Books They're From

Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Finnick is just awesome.

Luna Lovegood from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling I just love Luna! It's like she is living in her own world all the time!

Justin from Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky Justin is just the nicest guy. He's always looking out for everyone else.

12 comments:

  1. I loved your blog as soon as I saw its title :) and reading this post makes me love it even me more! The selection!yay amazing! Hunger games *.* no comment huh...finnick:( why did he have to die...love him! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved both the Selection and the Hunger Games. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I'll have to put my post up for tomorrow! I'm sorry it took so long!

      Delete
  3. WOW-You've never read a book you didn't like? Not even for school? One of my least favorites was Dubliners by James Joyce, a collection of short stories, assigned by an English teacher I hated.

    Love your list of favorite books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I never really thought about school books. I was thinking more of fun books that I chose to read myself. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. You haven't read a book you've disliked?! Jealous ;) Also, I have to agree about Luna...I wish that we had gotten to see more of her in the last few book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved Luna! She is one of my favorite characters.

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited to read The Selection! I'm glad you liked it, I'm on a waiting list at my library for it right now. Finnick and Luna are definitely awesome! I love both of them, two of my favorite fictional characters of all time! :) This sounds like it will be a fun 30 day challenge looking forward to the rest of your posts.

    Kaitlyn @Books and Bandanas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved The Selection and I highly recommend it. Thanks so much. :)

      Delete
  6. Ohh The Selection! I actually never read it, but the author and the book are quite infamous. I've read so many negative reviews, but the few who didn't, gave it high ratings. I guess for this book, it's either you hate or you love it? Anyhow, despite all the negative feedbacks to the book and the author, I'm still interested in reading it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that way. I absolutely loved it, personally. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!