Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week of Hunger Games Wrap-Up


I had so much fun making all the posts for the past week! My favorite post would probably have to be the dystopian recommendations post. I may have to make more of those!

Here's a brief overview of what I posted:

Thursday I posted a review of The Hunger Games movie.
Friday I posted a review of The Hunger Games.
Saturday I posted a review of Catching Fire.
Sunday I posted a review of Mockingjay.
Monday I posted a list of Dystopian Recommendations.
Tuesday I posted a review of the Hunger Games Tribute Guide.
Wednesday I posted a review of The World to the Hunger Games.


I hope you enjoyed my week of the Hunger Games! Thank you all again for the 100 followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!