Friday, August 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award




Thanks to Sandy from Somewhere Only We Know for nominating me for this award. Thanks Sandy!

Rules:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.

2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.

I'm Nominating:





7 Random Facts about Myself:

  1. My favorite book of all time is The Hunger Games. It's just so action-packed. Plus, it's a dystopian. I saw the movie 4 times in theaters.
  2. My favorite color is blue.
  3. Because my favorite color is blue, I'm obsessed with blue covers.
  4. I have yet to read a mermaid or zombie novel.
  5. I love peppermint... especially in hot chocolate.
  6. My favorite nail polish color is purple.
  7. I've been counting down the days until Catching Fire as well as the DVD release of The Hunger Games. (476 days left until Catching Fire; 15 days left until the DVD release)


*It's okay if you don't want the award.*

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, that is really sweet of you :) Thank you x I will do my post over the next week hopefully :) x congrats on receiving the award x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i have never read a book with zombies or mermaids as the theme either hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading my first zombie book right now and I'm loving it. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me :)
    i dont know if i can repost though because i dont think i even know that many new bloggers, im still kind of getting the hang of this lol.
    i really appreciate it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I definitely understand, it's okay.:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you Krystianna, We are honored that you nominated us for this award! I too have never read a mermaid book! However, I did read Forest of Hands and Teeth, which was a type of zombie book. We will get to posting this soon!
    -beth [vixen2]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I'm currently reading This is Not a Test and I really like it so far. :)

      Delete
  5. Love The Hunger Games. However, you must remedy the part where you haven't read any zombie books. Might I suggest Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth series. Specifically The Dead Tossed Waves (book 2) is one of my favorite books EVER!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Carrie Ryan's series! It sounds amazing. :)

      Delete
  6. Ooh you HAVE to read a zombie novel! Maybe try Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel? It's a dystopian. (: Something Strange and Deadly is great, too, especially if you like steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.:) I'm going to have to check that one out!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!