Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Releases for the Week of August 5-11, 2012 & Update on Things

Here are some of the upcoming releases for this week!


August 6: Nevermore by James Patterson
The final book in the Maximum Ride series.

August 7: Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
August 7: Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood

August 7: Rift by Andrea Cremer
Book 1 in the prequel series to the Nightshade Trilogy.

August 7: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

August 7: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer in paperback
Final book in the Nightshade Trilogy

August 7: Wake by Amanda Hocking

August 7: Sweetly by Jackson Pearce in the new paperback cover

August 7: Enclave by Ann Aguirre in paperback

August 8: Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Book 1 in the Aether Chronicles


Photos and info were found on Barnes & Noble and Goodreads.

UPDATE
I decided to try out some different review aesthetics. I know I started out with the whole SCAR thing, but I'm thinking about just coming right out and writing whatever I feel after I read a book. I'm thinking that they will be better reviews than the SCAR ones. That way I won't have to follow a guidline.

12 comments:

  1. Glitch looks great! Hope to buy it soon.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good looking books! I'm excited to read Throne of glass! I completely understand wanting to review just thoughts without a guideline, I like having each of my reviews formatted in there own way.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about Throne of Glass... it just makes me want to read it even more! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. I sometimes think my reviews could use a little more structure- thankfully my husband reads all my posts and tells me if something doesn't make sense! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the old sweetly cover it was kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great books came out this week - it's so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books!!
    Can't wait to read Girl of Nightmares.
    And, okay, I'm going to investigate this structure debate...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!