Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Releases for the Week of August 26-September 1, 2012

Here are some of the upcoming releases for the coming week!
August 28: A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies in paperback

August 28: Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick in the new cover (paperback)

August 28: Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Sequel to Nevermore

August 28: Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction edited by Carrie Ryan

August 28: The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

August 28: The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton
Sequel to Blood Magic

August 28: The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan in paperback

August 28: Unwholly by Neal Shusterman
Sequel to Unwind

August 28: Vanquished by Nancy Holder (both paperback & hardcover)
Book 3 in the Crusade Series

August 28: Wildefire by Karsten Knight in paperback
The cover may be different.

August 30: Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard

September 1: Embrace by Jessica Shirvington in paperback

Photos found on Barnes & Noble as well as Goodreads. Info was found on Barnes & Noble.

5 comments:

  1. Oh cool I did not realize Enshadowed was coming out this week! I am very anxious to read it although I think it's going to be a chunkster and I'll need to carve out some serious time to be able to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to pick up a copy of Nevermore!

      Delete
  2. Loving Iron Legends so far! Thanks for stopping by my blog- I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really have to catch up with the Iron Fey series. I've actually only read The Iron King!

      Delete
  3. ASDFGHJKLJHG!!! I totally forgot Iron Legends comes out THIS month! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!