Saturday, August 25, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (1)


I know that this meme is usually done on a Friday, but I decided I would try it out a little late. Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This may be a one-time thing... it depends on how it turns out. As far as following goes, I'd prefer if you follow via GFC, but e-mail is okay if you don't have a google account. If you follow me, tell me in the comments and I'll be sure to follow you back!

Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book you've read and loved?


The worst cover of a book that I absolutely read and loved is the cover of Gone by Michael Grant. I just don't see anything on the cover that has to do with the book. I mean, I guess the guy on the front kind of looks like how I pictured Sam, and the girl kind of looks like how I pictured Astrid... but that's about it. It is an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING book. If you haven't read it, you really should. I haven't read the sequels yet, but I plan to pick them up soon.

17 comments:

  1. yeah, not the best cover for sure. I never read it yet, but think its on my tbr list.
    I am a new follower
    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I'll be sure to visit yours!

      Delete
  2. It is a wierd looking cover, what are they doing?

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'd love to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not fond of that cover either. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you back via GFC. ~Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krystianna! Thanks so much for stopping by my FF <3
    I have to agree with you, I haven't been a fan of the Gone series covers.. I haven't read the books, but I hear they are very good! -new follower-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this one yet, the cover always scared me away! ;)
    Thanks for stopping by Book Me!
    Old Follower here, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like that series covers either. They coud do better. lol. I haven't read this series yet but I should soon. I have heard good things about it. Old Follower. Thanks for sharing and visiting my FF. =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to get around to reading the rest of the series, it just keeps getting better and better, albeit a little weirder with each one. Well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following and visiting my FF! I followed you back and I have to agree with you on this book cover, I didn't like it much either but it's still on my to-read list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow! I've been following you for awhile!
    -Emily @ Emily Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, thanks for droppin by my FF and following!
    Followed you back. :)
    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really like these covers either. Much prefer the UK covers! Happy reading!

    Thanks for following and stopping by my FF!
    Following you back. :D
    Sorry for the late response. I have had Internet issues.
    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!