Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we're excited for.


This week, since I recently finished the Maze Runner Trilogy, I'm excited for The Kill Order by James Dashner, which is the prequel to the amazing trilogy. The summary may contain spoilers for the series.



"Before WICKED was formed, before the Glade was built, before Thomas entered the Maze, sun flares seared the earth and mankind fell to disease. "The Kill Order" tells the story of that fall."

Photo and summary found on
Goodreads.

14 comments:

  1. I really liked the first 2 of the series but haven't read the last one. This prequel looks intense.

    Clean Teen Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me forever to finally READ the last one. I went 6 months before finishing the series, and I'm glad that I did.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the Maze Runner series yet, but it is on my TBR list I have heard good things about it! Awesome choice!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really jump on reading it. It was really good! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. It sounds interesting on a creepy level. oO But I think if you enjoyed the trilogy, you'll enjoy this prequel just as much.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this series, one of these days:)Good to know there's a prequel.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great series. I would read the series before the prequel, since I bet if you read the prequel first it would take away some of the mysteriousness in the series.

      Delete
  5. I bought the maze Runner series this week and i cannot wait to start them!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were absolutely amazing! I loved them. Hope you like them as much as I did! :)

      Delete
  6. I want to read this whole series!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! They're amazing.

      Delete
  7. I was going to do this for my WoW, but then I got it as an egalley from Netgalley, and now I get to read it! At least as soon as I can find my cord to hook my Nook to the computer and get the book on there. Great series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! I hope it's awesome. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!