Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


I decided to join Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This meme "spotlights upcoming releases that we're (I'm) anticipating." (breaking the spine)


I'm anticipating Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard, the fourth book in The Lying Game Series.




Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard
Publisher: HarperTeen
Edition: Hardcover (352 pages)
Series: The Lying Game #4


This summary will most likely have spoilers, since it is the fourth in a series.



"My friends and I used to play lying games.

Now my twin sister is living one.

When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we're both learning just how flawed my family really is.


Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret--could it be the reason I'm dead?


How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she's not careful, she'll end up buried, too. . . .


From Sara Shepard, the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences."
I'm so excited for this book. I love the whole series, as well as the TV show! This book comes out July 31, 2012.


Photo and summary found on Goodreads.

12 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2210

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books! I don't know what it is about them, but I can't get enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think they're really good. I also love Pretty Little Liars. The show is amazing! I think it's even better than the books.

      Delete
  3. Book 4 already?! Last time I heard about this series, book 1 hadn't even been released then! Oh well, I hope you end up loving this one. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I like it as well. No problem. :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't even read the first book yet! I've heard good things about this series so so I'll have to give them a go one day. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) The book series is way different than the television show, if you watched it at all. I actually believe that the books are better than the show.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this series but thanks for bring it to my attention!
    New follower! :D

    - Rachel @ Booktastic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And you're welcome! :)

      Delete
  6. These aren't really my type of books, but it's good for me to read what other people think so I can at least recommend them to people I know will like them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!