Saturday, July 14, 2012

To Be Read Pile for the Rest of July

These are the books I plan on reading by the end of July. I picked 5, since the month is already half over.


1. The Death Cure by James Dashner
 
2. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
I'm already halfway through this one... I just have to finish it.

3. Shadowland by Alyson Noel

4. Crossed by Ally Condie
I'm 3/4 of the way through this one... it shouldn't take long to finish.

5. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
In honor of the final book coming out next month, I decided that I would completely re-read the whole Maximum Ride series.


Book reviews of Matched by Ally Condie, The Maze Runner & The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, and Evermore & Blue Moon by Alyson Noel will be up soon, so that I can review the sequels.

Photos found on Goodreads.

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting Article 5 for a long time. I found Crossed to be a bit slower than Matched. I really want to check out the Maximum Ride series. I hear great things about it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Article 5 is pretty good, it's just not what I expected it to be.

      I too find that Crossed is slower than Matched.

      The Maximum Ride series rocks!

      No problem, and thank you for stopping by as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I still need to read The Death Cure. I had some serious momentum going with that series, and then a million books came out and now it's been sitting on my shelf forever. :( Oh, and I really want to read Article 5...I've heard great things! Can't wait to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! The same thing happened to me with the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I absolutely love Maggie's books, but I still haven't read it!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!