Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Releases for the Week of July 23-28, 2012

Here are some of the upcoming releases for this week!

July 24: Endlessly by Kiersten White
Book 3 in the Paranormalcy series.

July 24: I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The Legacies by Pittacus Lore

July 24: Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

July 24: The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore in Paperback
Book 2 in the Lorien Legacies

July 24: Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley

July 24: Twilight Graphic Novel 2 by Stephanie Meyer & Young Kim

July 24: Supernaturally by Kiersten White in paperback
Book 2 in the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White

July 24: Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Photos found on Barnes & Noble and Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. That cover for the second Twilight graphic novel just seems to get worse and worse! I need to read Paranormalcy!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Paranormalcy. It sat on my shelf for the longest time, and I'm so glad that I finally picked it up and read it. You won't regret it. :)

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!