Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Book Releases for the Week of July 15-21

Here are some new releases that are coming out this week!


July 17: Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan, Book 2 in the Sky Chasers series

July 17: A World Away by Nancy Grossman


July 17: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan in Paperback
The new cover matches with book 2, Spark.
 
July 19: Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer, a retelling of Snow White

July 19: The Girl With Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti

July 19: All You Desire by Kirsten Miller in Paperback, book 2 in The Eternal Ones series

Info found at Barnes & Noble, as well as photos.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Spark and A World Away! All the covers are so pretty <3

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A World Away does sound very good. I still have to read Glow!

      Delete
  2. Spark is out this week? Already? And here I am trying to be good and stay away from the bookstores!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should really start this series. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice list! I'm excited about "Wicked Jealous"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Robin's Geek Charming. I'm hoping that Wicked Jealous is just as good. :) Thanks!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!